This preparation of pork kebobs just couldn’t be simpler or more delicious.
- 1lb Broadview Ranch pork kebobs
- 1 (10 ounce) jar apricot preserves
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 4 tablespoons orange liqueur or 4 tablespoons orange juice
- 2 tablespoons butter
- Stir together preserves, ginger, liqueur and butter, simmer in a small saucepan until butter is melted.
- Place pork cubes in heavy plastic bag, pour 3/4 cup apricot mixture over to coat. Marinate at least 30 minutes.
- Thread pork onto 4-6 skewers, grill for 10-12 minutes, turning occasionally and basting with marinade.
- Heat remaining apricot sauce to boiling and serve alongside kabobs.
(Recipe adapted from www.food.com)