Open to all breeds and disciplines. Our goal is to provide a first class practice facility for you and your horse.
Broadview Ranch is located in the southwestern part of Rockbridge County, 15 minutes from Lexington,VA. Backed up against the mountains, this is Virginia as it used to be, you can ride as far as your eyes can see with nothing but landscape before you.
Easy parking in the field, easy turn around for big rigs – no backing required.
$35 per day per horse ($10 discount to Pony Club, 4-H, members of recognized foxhunts, Parelli Savvy Club, juniors, multiple horses, multiple family members, groups with coaches, etc.) We accept cash, checks and Zelle.
- Miles and miles of woodland trails -ride to your hearts content on over 1500 acres
- Hundreds of acres of open fields and hilltops
- Excellent territory to school & condition endurance horses, eventers, foxhunters, trail horses
- Riding ring with arena footing
- Cross Country Course
- Cross Country course also has a great variety of small inviting jumps for starting green horses and riders.
- Round Pen
Natural Horsemanship and trail obstacles available.
Current negative Coggins REQUIRED. All attendees must sign an equine liability release. Juniors must have release signed by a parent and be accompanied by a supervising adult.
Group rates available.
You don’t have to wait for a scheduled event to enjoy our facilities – just give us a call.
For more information call or text:
Carol Atwood 540-460-5028
Susan Richardson 804-212-6194