Delivering to Lexington, Roanoke, Richmond and Washington DC areas.
Broadview Ranch Home Delivery Program is for you if:
- you have decided to make nutritious, locally-grown food a priority in your family’s life
- you are looking for a reliable supply of naturally grown meats, free of the steroids, hormones, antibiotics, preservatives, colorings, additives and fillers that you know are hidden in commercially produced meats
- you want the most flavorful products to start your meals with
- you want to know the farmer that supplies your food
- you’re busy, so you are looking for the most convenient way to reach your goal of healthy living.
- your are concerned about the ethical, environmental, and economic aspects of meat production
- you like getting your groceries delivered to your home
- you enjoy the burgers at the River and Rail Restaurant
SO, WHAT DO YOU GET? A cooler full of vacuum-packed beef and pork in addition to pastured eggs from our laying hens delivered to your house monthly. To join contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 540.458.1001 we will work with you to answer any additional questions that you may have, gather the necessary information, and make sure that you live close enough to our delivery routes.
Value. You Get What You Pay For.
All too often price is the primary factor used when determining the value of food. If you are interested enough to be reading this website we know that you are interested in value beyond just price. We believe that value should also be measured by the nutrition, taste, and production methods of your food. Fuel that you put into your body deserves a higher scrutiny than simply price. Vote with your dollars and make sure that you shop for value, not just price.
When you choose to buy from Broadview, you are purchasing meats that contain vitamins, minerals, proteins, heart-healthy Omega 3 fats, and lower and better cholesterol than commercially raised products. None of our products have had their healthy vitamins and minerals depleted by a long trip from New Zealand, Mexico or Argentina. You are also purchasing from local farmers with whom you can develop a relationship and who are directly accountable to you. We think these benefits in addition to the environmental savings, keeping jobs and funds in the local community, and encouraging young people to go into farming certainly outweigh any slight additional cost our products have from the jumbo frozen pack of patties at the big box store. That’s a whole lot of bang for your buck.
So lets consider a sample month of Broadview’s 2 bundle sizes.
*Note to Northern Virginia & Richmond customers: Please add $25 delivery fee to your order.